Bark Nuggets are produced from a bend of douglas fir, larch and some scots pine and are intended for prestigious landscape projects. This product has a long effective service life of over 2 years.
Why Use Bark Nuggets?
- Suitable for most professional landscape applications.
- Ideal for prestigious sites including supermarkets and business parks.
- Good for domestic use on larger scale projects.
- Good in exposed locations, the large particle size makes it more resistant to wind.
- Free flowing and easy to handle
- Very attractive visual appearance.
- Rich reddish brown in colour.
- Completely peat free.
- Particle size range of 15 to 65mm.
- Fire resistant characteristics confirmed by testing in accordance with BS4790; 1987 make pine ornamental useful in areas of potential fire risc, such as vehicle fuel filling stations, car parks, areas next to pedestrian walkways etc.
- Certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC).
Bark Nuggets can be delivered in 60 litre bags